Thursday, February 26, 2009

Our Handmade Valentine's Boxes

Click to play this Smilebox greeting: Our Handmade Boxes
Create your own greeting - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox greeting


Well better late than never. I wasn't able to upload these the last few weeks because my card reader somehow became disconnected on my computer. I can't even imagine how that could happen with 4 children all vying for a turn on the computer :) Even so, we had a grand time the Sunday before Valentine's. Jim even got in on the action and Carter and he went to town designing the greatest Chief's stadium Valentine box I have ever seen. Eli stuck with something that is close to his heart...The Cars movie and thus his box...Race Cars with love. Hope used her glitter, paint, hearts, and princesses to decorate her special box. Last but not least Emma went to town designing her own Valentine house for dogs. It was a fun day and a great way to play together creatively for our family. I love messes and glitter, sparkle, scissors, and paint are right up my alley. The kids even did fairly well helping to clean up.

No comments: